stat counter

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Far too long

I am a bad blogger!  Sorry to be such a slacker.  It's not that I don't forget to blog, it's more that I don't think there is anything terribly interesting to say or I never find the perfect mood.  But here goes!



Myles' family came over for Thanksgiving, which was nice.  It's always so nice to see our family and this was an especially special visit because Molli got to meet another set of grandparents and more aunts and uncles!  (She has 2 more aunts to meet and two more uncles.)  We had a good time with them and saying goodbye was made easier by knowing that we will be in Idaho in January to see them again.







I skipped out on Black Friday shopping this year.  Actually, I've never really done it, now that I think about it!  I'm not big into huge crowds, rude people or lines, so unless there is an amazing deal that I'm dying to get in on, I suppose it's alright to miss out. Myles was a champ though and went to CVS to get a tall nutcracker for me.  I don't have any nutcrackers and I love that my first one is a tall one!  We don't have a lot of surface areas to decorate, so standing items work well in our house.  I started decorating, then stopped and now have a mostly decorated home, and a mess.  I need to get on that soon... today?

My teeth have been neglected for the past 4 years and I'm finally giving into my dental anxiety and facing the hard part.  This has made for a terrible week.  I had some cavities filled on Tuesday, then yesterday I had to get a ROOT CANAL!  I'm angry about this because I'm far too young to need such a procedure and I brush and floss daily.  Ugh!  Myles hadn't been to the dentist in twice as long as me and only has one cavity.  Seriously.  This is the same man who stated the day before our dentist appointments that he doesn't like our floss.  I've been buying this same floss since we got married.  My deductive reasoning tells me that this is the first time he has used it...Not cool!

Molli and I are hanging out together today.  We had to stay at home to wait for a piece of furniture to be delivered.  It's here now, so we can get this party started.  Grocery store, here we come! (lame.) We are both still in our jammies.  I don't mind though, jammies are better than real clothes anyway.   She is in a "don't put me down or I will cry" mood for the last hour or so.  Sooo, I busted out a sling I made and stuck her in it.  Not 10 mintues later she fell asleep.


Check out the sleepy gangster hands


We typically try to keep her up for a while after she eats, so she gets a solid nap in when it's nap/bed time, but sometimes it's near impossible to keep her any sort of alert.





Well there you go, I have now, officially, updated and am no longer a slacker! And for good measure, here is our doll baby all dressed up...

And here we are on Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!! :) Look at all that hair Molli has!!!! She is so precious. Can't wait to get up there! :)

    ReplyDelete