stat counter

Friday, November 19, 2010

I was recently reminded what a crummy blogger I am, so here we go!

Molli has been growing and growing like crazy! She's up to 22.5" and 10.3lbs!  She fits in most of her 0-3 clothes and some of her newborn ones too. She is smiling a ton and cooing.  It's adorable. The only thing I'm not a fan of that she's way into is puking.  She spits up like crazy these days!  We're talking, bib soaking, sending outfits to the laundry on a regular basis kind of spit up.  I smell like old milk most of the time.

Yesterday Myles and I were watching a movie and Molli was sitting with Myles, just chillin and out of nowhere she started yelling at us. I don't know if she just wanted more attention, or what, but I thought it was funny.  This is another of her new things...she just loves to makes noise!


This morning she was all smiles and sweetness... 






She is pretty much the coolest part of my life... which leaves our dogs in a sorry position.  Our poor neglected dogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment