stat counter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I don't have a whole lot to update on tonight, but I figured it wouldn't hurt anyway.  Molli has been doing pretty well sleeping through the night lately, although not every single night.  She sometimes still gets up once to eat.  All in all, I feel very lucky to have such a great sleeper!  I plan on all my future children sleeping just as well as she does. =)  

Highlight of my day is that I finished making two Christmas presents, low point of the day is a massive screaming session that Molli decided to grace us with tonight.  It's so sad when she gets like that.  She just gets mad, mad, mad when she's fighting sleep!  Unfortunately this case of the over-tired bug was also accompanied by some scream-worthy gas.  Poor baby girl!  With all the screaming, she sucked in a lot of air, so I'm sure we haven't seen the end of the gas tonight.  bummer!  The only position I could get her even remotely calm was to lay her on her tummy in my hand or on my lap.  Doesn't look comfortable to me though. Once she calmed down, she fell right asleep.  (she's in her diaper because she barfed all over her clothes)

With these recent scream sessions, she's gotten some great practice at using her voice.  Cranking up the volume around here!  She's still our sweet little angel though.


She conked with big blue earlier today.  It made me laugh =)


Check out the size of that belly!




No comments:

Post a Comment