stat counter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This chica was all smiles yesterday, but was like Michigan J. Frog from the cartoon...you know, the one where the frog sings (hello my honey, hello my baby...) and I could NOT get a picture of her.  It was very tricky.  It may be excessive, but I'm going to post all of my attempts that managed to capture an awful lot of   goofy faces instead of grins.








and my personal favorite...


I think she looks just like her daddy here.  The creeper mustache picture is the best I could find with a similar expression:

(he does the Molly expression all the time, I just don't have a picture of it.)

Molli and I went on a long walk yesterday and she was pretty chilly afterward, which required some serious snuggle time.  Snuggle time ended in an adorable nap with Daddy.





She is so stinkin adorable!  Today she is rockin the tie-dye and looking amazing!  She prefers to stand up, so I managed to keep her upright and take a picture.  About .05 seconds after this, she puked straight down herself.  Little stinker!



1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so great! i love all the expressions she has already! She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete