stat counter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

One day, Two Odes....Uncle Brian

For the past month, Uncle Brian has been living with us.  It's been super handy for me to have the spare set of hands and eyes to do the Molli thing, while I got to step aside and do the household things.  It made my life easier, heck, I even read a book!  Eventually all good things must come to and end.  In this case, my good thing had to continue on his nomadic trek to hunt down a job and snag a new place to live.  For now it will be with Nate, Tamara and baby J.  (You guys are lucky I trained up such an awesome live-in manny!)
Anyhoo, I figured an ode to my little brother, the helper, was in order. Not to squander the Ode to Mom, but since my rugrat has fallen asleep after a grouchy day, I figured this is the right time for it.

Here are pictures:








While he was here, he mastered the diaper changing (or at least tried his hand at it a couple times) and the baby dressing.  He prefers outfits with snaps on the legs, just FYI. 

All in all, Uncle Brian was excellent company and a huge help.  We will miss having him around.  I do hope, however, that he has a safe journey to Arizona and has no trouble finding a job.  Cause, you know, money has to happen sometimes.  

Love you Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment