stat counter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm a mom!


I had to laugh at myself today because I used a "momism."  Molli was sitting in her high chair, enjoying her apple filled mesh bag and a sippy cup with water and a splash of apple juice.  What a treat!  She is new at the sippy cup thing so I offered her a bit of guidance.  I helped her tip it up a bit and suggested that she "use two hands."

Hearing myself say those words stopped me in my tracks and brought me right back to my childhood.  I bet I never had a drink without being told to use two hands. Even now, as an adult, if I have a soda in the cup holder of the car, I feel somewhat rebellious when I pick it up from the top, using only one hand.



1 comment:

  1. Papa says there are some dadisms he has ready when she needs help with math! ha ha

    ReplyDelete