stat counter

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last night was much better in terms of the unexplainable crying.  Unfortunately, I think my bragging to Becky yesterday jinxed me because instead of her usual 4 hours of sleep in a row, Miss Molli decided that she only wanted about 2 hours at a time.  Lovely.  Few things are worth getting up for several times a night, but she is definitely one of them.  I'll take several happy times up a night rather than a few crying times.

We had some quality cuddle time last night before bed.  Myles took the picture at just the perfect time because she decided to smile right as I decided to lick my lips...so I cropped my stupid face out and kept her cuteness. =)


The weather is changing fast, which I'm excited about and also a little bit sad about. I'm excited because it was a long summer and I love fall, but I'm sad because Molli has some adorable summery outfits that she needs to get more wear out of!  I decided that she can wear a sundress today and if we leave the house she will just have to be a little extra bundled.  She has this same dress in blue...check out how much better she fits in it now!

This is today:

No comments:

Post a Comment