stat counter

Sunday, October 24, 2010

*Videos aren't able to upload for some reason, I will try again later*


I know a lot of the pictures and videos are the same, but Mom said she likes watching them because they are just simply Molli, even if they aren't funny or exciting, so I will continue posting them.  I think they are sweet, but she's definitely even sweeter in person =)






About 5 seconds later it put her to sleep


I read somewhere that babies typically have growth spurts around week 3 and 6...which is were we are now.  She will be 6 weeks old (already!!) tomorrow and she's definitely started her growth spurt.  She is eating more often and sleeping a lot.  The eating has thrown off our groove, but we're dealing with it.  Unfortunately, with more eating, comes more poop...and major poop at that! Behold, the front explosion:


The real treasure was under the clothes...



She is sweet even when she does disgusting things like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment