stat counter

Friday, October 22, 2010

We've been busy around here!  I started working again, just a little bit.  I've only worked a few hours, but it feels like a lot more just having to get Molli ready and time feedings before I can leave the house.  I'm grateful to have a job that pays far more in two hours than I used to make in a day.  If only there were more hours involved.  Anyway, we had friends in town this week but they left today.  It was great to see them and spend time with people.  I love being with them but maybe it will be nice to not have to leave the house tomorrow if I don't want to!

Because I've been slacking, here are a couple bits of happiness for you...





Silly girl!


Molli loves her uncles.  She also loves spitting up, so this takes care of both the spit up, and also announcing her love for her uncle(s).   (I don't know why this wont show up right side up.)



Speaking of uncles, Myles and I just got a nephew!  Tamara and Nate's baby was born on the 20th- Jackson Bradley Hibberd.  I am in love with him and I've only gotten to see pictures.  He is adorable =)  I can't wait to meet him, or at least Skype with them. 


I know it seems mean, but we were like two minutes away from skyping with my parents and I was trying to keep her awake for it.



Emily and I found a delightful coffee shop this afternoon




I'm exhausted and beyond ready for some good sleep.  I will update with more words in the near future. Peace out


1 comment:

  1. I love the blog with all of the pictures and videos!!! I feel bad for Miss Molli when you were trying to keep her awake for our Skype! : )

    ReplyDelete