stat counter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Brian left Alaska yesterday and my grandpa is in the hospital.  Not a lot of happy things happening for my family.  I feel so bad for everyone up there and really wish I could be there with them.  It's hard being this far away and knowing that my parents are having a hard time.  I want to be there to support them and to cheer them up.  *sigh*

I have a very sweet baby who had another wonderful night last night! She went SEVEN HOURS between feedings!  I'm just amazed by this!  I really hope we are starting to make a habit of this and it's not just a fluke this week.

Russell, Emily and Rob are in town this week and it's so great to have our friends back with us.  We really miss all of them.  It's nice to know that we have friends who can pick right back up where we left off and things aren't awkward even when lots of time passes between visits.

Just for fun, here's a little bit of our morning so far:

This video was about 5 seconds after the first one:



And this one was taken yesterday.  She's such a sweet sleeper!


1 comment:

  1. OH, ERIN!!!!! She is adorable! I just love her so much!! I wish we could come visit now, so that I could love on her. She is precious. So glad you have a blog that I can keep up with! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete