stat counter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Most of the time, things are good.  Right now, however, we are all suffering.  Molli is having one of those nights where she refuses to go to sleep and is currently in her bed, crying (hard) and coughing from it.  I'm miserable listening to it and I'm sure she's no happier doing it.  Please baby girl, just close your eyes and relax.  It's hard knowing that there is nothing I can do to help anything =(  It's just an issue of over-tiredness, but it makes me dread the prospect of teething looming in the hopefully not too near future. Let's all just go to sleep, OK?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, I totally understand. Leighton has been so incredibly fussy..He is getting all four molars and one other tooth. Five at once! Can you imagine how painful that would be?! He is super fussy all day (with tylenol) and thankfully he sleeps at night ..but wakes up really really early. Golly..wish his little teeth would come in already!! I am sure he does too!! Poor little guy. Praying for you, molli and miles!!

    ReplyDelete