stat counter

Friday, February 18, 2011

The weather has been all sorts of wonderful and Molli and I have been thoroughly enjoying it.  We've gone for several walks in the past couple days.  She's graduated from having to ride in the carseat part of her stroller to the sitting up part. We have one little canvas stroller that she got to try out this week and was just way too cute in it.  Her little legs hung over and she would just swing her legs like a little kid, not a baby.  I took a picture but my camera is in the car and the car is not at home.

We haven't been up to a whole lot lately.  Molli is pretty awesome at sitting up now and we're exploring a whole new world of playing this way.  It's amazing the difference in play time when the little one can reach out for and grab her own toys! She spends a little time in the pack n play everyday and it's been great for her.  She doesn't seem to mind going in there but gets really frustrated when she tips backward onto her boppy pillow and can't sit back up.  Other than that, it's all fun!

I just enjoy this girl so much.  It makes me really sad to think about how much she has grown up and how fast time is going by.  She will be a half a year next month!  How is that even possible?! I can't imagine life being any sweeter.  She really is my joy and each morning I wake up excited to see her (it helps that mornings are her prime time). When I hear her on the monitor, I get up, unswaddle her to let her stretch, tell her good morning and how much I missed her last night then I hold my hands out, asking if she wants up and wait till she reaches for me.  I love the reaching!  It's so sweet.  I pretty much always make her do it these days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment